Originally Posted by Anonymous
Seems like a lot of Express parents making excuses for one of their own. If you don't think that we as parents are representing the club that we pay to be a part of at large events like this, you're kidding yourself.

I agree with you 100%. The parents are just making excuses. These are the same parents that dog WP for leaving a tournament after loosing a game calling it bad sportsman ship.

I believe as one of the oldest travel organization around they keepers of the game and have an obligation to make a statement in support. This is not about if they did something wrong as an organization or not it's simply about equity and empathy. The organization could have chosen to be an Allie but showed us who they are and stayed silent.

Stop with your cancel culture Thing

Accountability. Not cancel culture.

Accountability for what? Please explain exactly what transpired.

Wow, Very happy that I didn’t hold my breath while waiting for an answer.

At WSYL an Express mom went on a racist rant targeting a Native American team. She stated that "they did not belong". The team then stated that they would no longer participate in WSYL. WSYL, Inside Lacrosse, and several lacrosse ambassadors put out statements in support of the Native Americans. Crickets from Express.