Originally Posted by Anonymous
Seems like a lot of Express parents making excuses for one of their own. If you don't think that we as parents are representing the club that we pay to be a part of at large events like this, you're kidding yourself.

I agree with you 100%. The parents are just making excuses. These are the same parents that dog WP for leaving a tournament after loosing a game calling it bad sportsman ship.

I believe as one of the oldest travel organization around they keepers of the game and have an obligation to make a statement in support. This is not about if they did something wrong as an organization or not it's simply about equity and empathy. The organization could have chosen to be an Allie but showed us who they are and stayed silent.

I agree 100%. It's a message that needs to be sent. Better late than never!

Baloney. You’re the same person. Very sad to watch you continuously bring this up. Your fight is elsewhere…not with express. Also probably not with the woman who asked you or your friend to nicely get up so the kids could eat.

You clearly have an ax to grind and no one here is biting. Only thing you have achieved is that you’re an annoying person. I bet you weren’t invited to birthday parties as a kid and pushed to hard to be accepted. Just relax and you will see that doors open up for you. Good luck.

Not the same person, I was agreeing with a different poster. but keep drinking that racist Koolaid!

Yes, he or she is a racist because they disagree with you. Get off this thread.