Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Seems to be way more than one student!? That region is a mess right now , due to some “ignorance” by at least 1/2 the adult population. I would be thinking twice about sending my kid to college there right now. Smart individuals should be able to follow Science and not politics or religion. I would rather be sending my kid to a Northeast school

Ha. Talk about ignorant. Geez. I guess you are in favor of some lefty Ivy League school. Oh yea…. Put your mask on when you are driving😷

Ha! Nope, just in favor of sending my kid to a place where there seems to be more intelligent thinking! Places that believe in evolution and science. Just look at the Covid map infection rate and that will speak volumes[/quote]

Baaa baa baaa 🐑 🐑 🐑[/quote]

Enjoy the herd! 🐄🐄🐄[/quote]

its just a matter of time before we all get it.. vaccine or not. you're better off dropping 15-20 pounds and lowering your blood pressure than relying on big pharma to bale you out.[/quote]

Yeah, because everyone who has died from Covid was fat with high blood pressure? Shows your ignorance once again! Maybe they just died from heart attacks and we are being told it’s Covid? All 4.3 million of them!