Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by cltlax
Had a family friend tell me a story about their kids at Clemson.
Their kid was asked if they were “Italian or not” and when pressed about their religion the Clemson kids asked about being Catholic, -“Does that mean you’re a Christian?
Some backwards thinking down there in those parts.

So one ignorant Clemson student allows you to paint entire region with the same brush? I see.

Seems to be way more than one student!? That region is a mess right now , due to some “ignorance” by at least 1/2 the adult population. I would be thinking twice about sending my kid to college there right now. Smart individuals should be able to follow Science and not politics or religion. I would rather be sending my kid to a Northeast school

Ha. Talk about ignorant. Geez. I guess you are in favor of some lefty Ivy League school. Oh yea…. Put your mask on when you are driving😷

It’s not just the Ivy’ that lean left, every school in the Northeast… (as well as most places) pushes the nonsense. We only hear about Ivy’s or other well known schools I.e. Penn State receiving a lot of attention due to some insane professor, and crazy WOKE administration policies.