Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you do not think Curcio team played this game w different personnel than the MD game you are the moron. If you think your team would have beat MD you are wrong again. Congrats your team beat another YJ team and your parents acted like a bunch of a-holes , guaranteed had blue won parents would not have jumped on their cell phones yelling we beat them , high fiving each other. I get it you beat a better team in a 24 minute game ,a team with most of its better players on the sideline, congrats , calm down. The funny thing is all I hear is the parents of the better kids on your team begging to be moved to Curcio, so I guess they think she is a good coach. Calm down and act like you have won a game before.

Begging, Really. I really think that they are amazed that some kids were put on team in the first place. Like i have been saying since winter, omg learn how to catch and throw. Give us kids that can play the GAME, SEE THE GAME, WHAT TO DO WITH THE BALL !!!!!. Take the kid with vision over a so called athletic kid. (hands to the face,over and over and over). Maybe next year we get it right?