Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by laxlurker
Its all pretty funny when you think about it. We feel bad for college players because the seniors and grad students get to come back for an extra year because of COVID...but its ok to hold back a kid 1-2 years before high school. LOL. You can argue holding back Johnny in grade school does more damage to Johnny's peers in grade school than what you are seeing in college nowadays. Not to mention Johnny's dad is coaching him in grade school so he is playing attack, taking face offs, and basically hogging up all the oxygen on the team. Its a cruel world!

How do you know that the 5th years seniors in college who are coming back for their extra year weren't kids who were also held back in HS? I bet a lot of them were, and it definitely fits their MO - to always manipulate the system to your advantage at the expense of others. And you still feel sorry about them?

You make an awful lot of assumptions about people you don't know. I think you have a subpar athlete at home and it burns you up inside.

Sorry, you're the one making assumptions about people you don't know. No, I don't have a subpar athlete at home and it doesn't burn me up- I actually don't have a son who is old enough to be affected by this; so none of this really matter to me at all. I just think covid stinks for everyone. But if you allowed yourself to be objective for once, you would finally admit the HS recruiting classes of 2022 and 2023 (probably- to be seen) have it the worst compared to the other lacrosse classes.