Originally Posted by Anonymous
So now that tryouts are done who had the most turnover or improved the most?

I would say the Hawks based on the talent they already have and it appears they have added a few more; not sure if they cut anyone to make room.

I think crabs would be 2nd; sounds like they brought in some out of state ringers, some holdbacks and the entire Looneys starting defense. King Crab working hard to stay relevant.

Have not heard much from Madlax and DC Express appears to be Black-ops.

91 apparently has added some 25's based on what is being said on this board, but I heard they were non-factors for the 2025 team which added 2025 crabs players.

FCA is falling apart it appears and it sounds like Looney's got one of their big middies but not much more.

Based on all of those rumors -

Hawks dominated again followed by
Crabs
DC Express
Madlax
Looneys
FCA
and whoever else thinks they' elite
Let’s revisit once fall season is over and everyone sees where everyone has landed. Plus we want to give Hawks time to get their speech ready “our players play football and the starters weren’t there!”

I've heard that their players play football and therefore don't play in fall HoCo and a few conflicting play days, but I've never heard anything about starters not being there. I do agree that everyone should wait until the fall to start making predictions. Professional handicappers have a hard time doing this with professional leagues. What makes people think they can piece together who is going to be good through this board chatter? You could go to every tryout and know who accepted offers to every team and still not have a realistic shot at knowing how the teams will perform when it matters.

Exactly! I have a good feeling about my son's team; all key players returning, coming off a good summer, and new talent at positions where it is needed. But I will save my bragging until after they have shown something on the field!