Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Those who constantly harp on "politics" and "holdbacks" and all the other obstacles preventing their boys from recognition or success on the field just don't want to face reality. Your boy may be a good lacrosse player, even a great one, but he's not nearly as good as you think.

Talking to my sons club coach and referenced BOTC once to him and he laughed. I asked what’s so funny and he said “think about it, 99% of the people that post on there have kids that are not good enough and that is the place they can go and blame everyone and anything besides themselves. That completely changed how I view this sewage. That said I do still like to read up with the insanity

99 percent? What study did he do? What info did he use to come to that number? How could that be accurate at all? I guess you believe everything a coach says because they are never wrong. Nice try. I hope you know people post for many reasons. Many have kids who play d1 or are at top D3 schools. They are not good players? I don’t know which is worse a coach who would say such a dense thing or someone who hears it and changes how he views what he reads here. Most people are smart enough to read post and figure out which ones are credible without the club coach having to help. Good luck to you if your post has any truth to it.