Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes, it is necessary to talk about on the HS thread. It is a very real thing going on right now and it very much could affect HS aged girls and their Lacrosse future. If you were a 22 or 23 who had to skip G8 due to covid, you missed a huge opportunity to get seen by coach’s. It’s real

IDK if it is necessary, but I see no problem with it. It’s your body and you should be able to choose to get the vaccine or not get the vaccine.

Personally, I like to make decisions based on accurate information.

To those of you who believe that everyone should get the vaccine... Do you truly believe that the information that has been provided (by the government or news media) has been accurate and truthful?

Why so political? This is a scientific discussion. Science is providing information based on studies. Sounds like you are choosing not to listen. Fact… 95% of Covid hospilizations right now are unvaccinated individuals. 95% of Covid deaths now are unvaccinated individuals. This is Math and Science discussion

... “Fact… 95% of Covid hospilizations right now are unvaccinated individuals. 95% of Covid deaths now are unvaccinated individuals. This is Math and Science discussion”

How do you know that to be a “Fact”? Please just tell us where you get your “Facts”. Please tell us the source of your factual information, please let us know how you know the information is truly accurate and factual. Where are you receiving the info and who is providing it? How do you know that it is based on “math and science”?

Check out the Covid cases now on US maps and what states are being affected the most right now. I guess hospitals are lying and false reporting ? It’s a shame politics are actually killing people. I think I just heard the Alabama governor on TV practically “begging” her citizens to get vaccinated. She said… “she just doesn’t get it, why they wouldn’t”

Pretty sure I remember both our President and Vice President saying publicly that they would not get the vaccine because DT was responsible for making it available.... and I’m absolutely certain that hospitals would never falsely report anything....