Originally Posted by Anonymous
You are everything that is wrong with the current administration. You are a sheep being led by politicians who are telling you something is safe. Masks proven to be useless. No govt should tell it’s citizens they must comply and put something in their body. Enjoy receiving a non-FDA approved vaccine. But it’s a free country and should stay free.

Again, not politics … but sounds like it is for you. So dense again. You are what wrong with this society. Hope no one in your family dies. Enjoy your freedoms

Not politics and when you can’t carry on a conversation resort to calling different opinions “dense” and talking about family tragedy. I do enjoy and fought for my freedoms. 2nd amendment and the right to refuse a nonFDA vaccine are Freedoms I enjoy and will continue to enjoy. Freedom allows YOU to be a sheep protected by people like me. Have your opinion….. I have mine.

You can have your opinion…just can’t send your kids to college unless you wake up and stop trying to fight a battle that you won’t win. Bad look for your kid