Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hawks can’t even beat BlackOps- a part-time team that barely practices together. Beating up on FCA, Looneys and 91MD don’t make you a great team. The Hawks kids work hard and should be proud of their success but development and coaching isn’t cutting it for that team. Plenty of good players but the window has closed on being the best at 2026.

To be fair, you forgot to add that BlackOps is an all-star team. That’s the reason they “barely practice” together, though I’m sure they got a few in leading up to WSYL where they beat the Hawks in OT on just a world class turn and rip. I’m not sure your evidence supports your argument that their window is closed. They won their pool at NLF and lost by 1 to a team that also beat LIE by 1. Four losses this season by a total of four goals. I think it’s premature to say their window has closed or that they’re not a top national team. Do I think Chaney and Tigers and Sweetlax are intimidated when playing against the Hawks? No, but I don’t think their pregame talk is about what they’re having for lunch later. The Hawks aren’t undefeated, but they’re in the arena playing hard and battling alongside a lot of other great teams. You beating on them behind a keyboard isn’t going to change that.

It is great to see that this age has a lot of very good teams. As of now the ranking is Sweetlax, LIE, Tigers, Towermen, Express North