Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
scarey.....they will definately be in the running for 3-4 place in many top tournaments.at least the cuts for the 2016 age group should be easy everyone who showed up makes the top team.....so much talent jumping over to them must have had at least 25 girls trying out. Curious which age group has so much talent jumping over that they should be considered the best on long island.

Never said they should be considered the best on long island. All I was saying was I was familiar with some of the teams from last year and some of the new faces at try outs were very talented. Some of the teams were certainly competitive last year and with the addition of new talent will be stronger this year. The fact that these new girls came from other travel programs also would suggest that other teams are losing talent and becoming less competitive, unless they were the expedable bench players from other teams, but I don't think so. Anyway good luck to all the girls this year.

Ahhh but you did not mention "other travel programs" you mentioned YJ. I highly doubt the best girls from blue and gold teams are leaving to play with top guns. Why would they, top guns certainly didn't prove anything with their record of wins last year - in all age groups.