Originally Posted by Anonymous
19 2022s on Baltimore team. 7 are Roughriders. Why don’t they just do the tryouts in the other regions and have the 2022 Roughriders represent Baltimore. At least be upfront

Anyone with any lacrosse knowledge knows these tryouts are what they are. Majority of team is picked from who you know with a few unknows thrown in. UA could just as easily send invites out to the picked players and ask around for the few unknowns, but we all know that wouldn't generate the big tryout money or sponsors...or chatter .. Pretty go business model.

And spare me the excuse stuff. My son will make the team . If you a good player from a private school , good club and know coach...Man your odds are good. Just the way it is. LOL
19 2022s on Baltimore team. 7 are Roughriders. Why don’t they just do the tryouts in the other regions and have the 2022 Roughriders represent Baltimore. At least be upfront
Where are the 7 committed?
Rough riders run by Corrigan-pathetic. Kids aren’t trying out for UA around here anymore-it’s a joke

Corrigans brother runs Rough Riders-
22 Rough Rider team is very talented and most of those players make teams like this every year-
All 7 players are playing D-1 lacrosse
Is it a shock to you that Phipps/LD/Hawks are not stacked on this years team- or Kelly/FCa/CalvertHall are stacked on
team
Seems like they took the best players that showed up to tryouts - I’m sure with a few that didn’t-
While the other anointed players were busy losing again at Nike and committed games representing Baltimore- just like they did last year-