NL parent here. Concur with those who reported Sunday’s championship game in Hershey was hard fought and a thriller to the finish. Would have been rough to be on the losing end of that one. Two skilled, well-coached teams playing excellent lacrosse for this age group. These two 2028 squads will likely go back and forth for years to come.

I will also say that, for such an intense game, both parent groups were respectable in their behavior. And this board’s dumping on the MadLax head coach, while very fair/deserved for the vast majority of my previous in-game observations of him, is unwarranted as to this game and as to the particular unsportsmanlike call. He was neither unhinged nor abusive during this game. In all honestly, I was relieved that NL didn’t win the game on the EMO from the coach’s penalty. Would have taken the W and tourney championship, of course, but some would surely have assigned an asterisk to it.

Good luck to all the teams playing this weekend @ NLF. Only wish the NL boys were there, too!