Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My team crushed GC when we played them. Hardly a bunch of duds. I think his foot is stuck in his mouth

Give GC credit. No great player on the team this year and they still won. We know they had a weak schedule and lost to all the decent teams they played. We also know they would have not have made the championship game in A or C but they can only play who the schedule says they play. Impressive they can win with only two players with more than 20 goals. When they played a good team they held the ball to keep the score low. Smart coaching and good team play with no great player was obviously good enough to win the B championship. No matter what anyone says they did win it all when many of us thought they could not.

no great player???? Do you watch games? Do you talk to people who watch games? The best defender is one of the best in '22 class and the Face Off guy is probably the best in '22. They almost recorded a shut out in LIC. They lost games early in season when they had just finished football. The 30 or so kids who played football did not do much lacrosse in the 10 day overlap. if they played those 3 games at the end of season maybe they win 2 of them. And they have the best coaching staff. I am not a GC fan or part of GC family --but you must respect the program, players and coaches.