3 Annapolis Hawks Green (2026)
4 Tigers XXVI (2026) Tigers XXVI (2026)
5 Baltimore Crabs (2026)
6 Towermen Lacrosse (2026)
7 3d New England Red (2026)
8 Laxachusetts Black (2026)
9 Express North Brameier (2026)
10 Madlax Capital (2026)

I have to say, I watched the Hawks beat Express at NAL. The Hawks scored more goals and owned almost every facet of the game, but Express are the better team. You can argue about that. What you can't argue about is that Sweetlax is definitely better than Hawks. Not quite as good as Express, but definitely better than Hawks. Hawks could only beat teams by 1-2 goals. I'm not a computer, but I would have dropped them lower. //quote

I am laughing so hard I am crying. These rankings are the silliest thing I have ever seen. Express North went 1 - 4 at NAL with their only win being by 1 goal against a very weak VLC club. Despite this they are still ranked in the top 10. Hawks on the other hand win the Tournament and are ranked 3rd. Hawks are kind of like a baseball team winning the World Series by two runs in game seven against another team and not being awarded the championship based upon how close the score was. Not a Hawks fan, but they beat Express head to head in arguably the toughest tourney yet for 26, period end of story!! LI North situation is like a popular team in the nfl with no injuries that losses 4 of last 5 regular season games by a field goal and fails to qualify for playoffs but is given a discretionary wild card spot because they only lost by a little bit. When you loose 4 of 5 you are not top ten no matter how close the games are. This system is laughable and what results when you try to build a better mouse trap. 😂

Oh, BTW I just heard that Duke is now the 2021 men’s lacrosse champion based upon the strength of their roster. Despite Maryland completely dominating them they are clearly a better team then Maryland and Virginia. In the new ranking it’s Duke, Fighting Irish (based upon their great D), Carolina, MD, Syracuse, and Virginia. Championship bracket doesn’t matter because Virginia lost to Duke, Carolina and twice to the Cuse. Based upon this they cant be rated hire then 5th. Sorry Coach Tiffany, please mail your trophy to Duke ASAP.