Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Severna park has a good record undefeated. Blowing out everyone. All the talent in the county goes to private schools now.

Ok... Who are the top 5 goalies in his age group????

Don't know Pop. Even if he is number 1 still doesn't change the fact that every single MIAA starting goalie is better. Every one. I don;t know what grade your son is but I think all the MIAA A goalies return next year so he better hit the wall or he will be worse than all of them again

Looks like your goalie son better watch out, Someone is coming for his spot. Was wondering why you are so out there about this. Now we know.

Let' s play your way dad. Which MIAA starting goalies is your son better than? I imagine a bunch since I am so out there. My son's team has multiple goalies better

Glad somebody shut him up. No MIAA, No college, I guess all the lacrosse world should focus on the top 5 goalie in his class now. His kid makes the UnderArmour team by mistake because they called the wrong goalies number so now he thinks junior is the second coming. We will see how he does this summer at Main Stage and Juniors Open. Oh right no invite for the top 5 goalie in his class. What a hump this guy is