Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not associated with Crabs in anyway. Nice try though bud. The Crabs record speaks for itself. Personally I am not a fan of how they operate with all those holdbacks as it gives them an unfair advantage to teams with players that are all on age, but their record this spring speaks for itself. They’ve only lost to the hawks in close games. Do the math. Their 2025 players are clearly helping them. /Quote

This is pretty funny. Looking at HOCO score board reveals they played Hawks twice. First game Hawks blew them out. Second game was championship, which I attended while standing in a driving rain storm. While score was close Hawks dominated play and left maybe 10 goals on the field do to poor weather conditions. In the championship, like when they played my son’s team in the semi’s, the Crabs were a divided team. Clearly older looking boys played entire game, while the on age kids stood on the side line and never stepped foot the field. Shame to see, but by next year there will be little standing around as word is a handful of kids plan to repeat 8th grade next year in order to join the team.

What’s your point? Are you saying the Crabs aren’t 5? If that’s your point who would you put above them?