Originally Posted by Anonymous
So we heard a lot around the draw at ND v BC game so had to watch it myself. Whoever says North never goes up on the draw is exactly right. The rule states that you don’t have to go straight up but your first motion has to be up. Her first motion 90 percent of the time is down, then up to the side in a swooping motion. Immediate illegal draw. I don’t how the refs can’t see that motion down. It is pretty obvious. But like speeding, your not guilty until caught doing it. A definite advantage on the draw if the ref doesn’t call it.

Who is we? I don’t recall hearing a single thing about it.

I don't know who we are but I do know that Gait and Syracuse were definitely on the refs about it at the ACC tournament .I did go and watch and it does look like she either drops the stick down first or sometimes just straight forward. Not sure if during the Cuse game any illegal draws were called but definitely not a legal draw if going by the rules not sure why the refs do not call it .
I do recall her getting called on it a lot in a previous game, but not sure which one - maybe UNC? Whichever game it was, you could tell how mad she was getting.

People are funny. I have seen posts on here about how her celebrations should keep her out of the running, how she is not a good teammate, how her DC numbers are inflated because she takes the draw even in blowout games, she cheats and GG and the SU coaches even complained to the officials and now the topper “how mad” she was getting.... this has actually become comical.

How is it comical . She is probably the most disliked player in the game and it’s not because she is so talented . Say what you want but I have spoken to several of her former and current teammates and she is not well liked even by them . As far as the draw it looks like she just dominated ND without doing the dip or force forward in other words legally , against Cuse and previous games was definitely going against the rules .

Lol, you sound like a typical lax dad. All girls are disliked and ball hogs when they are doing better than your daughter. And now you make up lies about cheating? Give it a rest. It's over.