No, not a LB dad, just a lax fan. Seems odd that when someone mentions anything about Spalding, their fan base comes out if full charge mode, defend this school. How pathetic. As for LB, if you knew anything about high school sports LB is an A conference team in every sport, even football. In football they went independent for a few years to get their program to the level needed, but they play many A conference teams. In soccer, they lost the A conference championship in 2019 to McD in a double shootout, both were very strong soccer teams. For baseball, they won the A conference championship in baseball in 2017. So, before you go thinking you know what you are talking about, I suggest you do a little research. And you do know that Spalding is considered a public school with a religion department. Oh, and wasn't the principal and assistant principal fired in the fall of 2020, something about changing grades for football players. And, the girls basketball coach was fired in early 2020 for making a crud comment about a St Frances player, a player of color. See, I did this quick research in about 5 minutes and got all the correct information and I know very little about LB, unlike you stating LB plays all other sports in the b/c conference. AS dad, get with the program.