Originally Posted by Anonymous
LB is a complete disappointment. Not making at least the MIAA semi-finals with that many seniors is a deserved hard lesson of subpar coaching, politics, and repeatedly playing the same handful of favorite players the entire game despite a deep bench of other talent. Those coaches did a huge disservice to half the team this year...only to finish behind CHC, McD, and others.

I have a couple of questions for the Don faithful. When you're up by 3 in the fourth, why are you running the pole on the wrong wing on the FO? BL gets a fastbreak and goal off of that decision? Their vaunted D was porous in the 4th. Does Loyola slide to weaker poles and shorties, who by the way were the best I've seen all year? Offense: Working the entire 80 seconds of every possession when you're up by 4? Settled Loyola O consisted of lots of standing around with one man dodges. Off ball motion? Poor transition O all game. Many squandered opportunities. Failure to draw a man, flat footed attackmen and bad spacing. Very uninspired fourth quarter. Learn how to close out a game as a team.

In a game where our Defense AL Holds the BL attack man D petro to zero points completely shut down This coaching staff is a disgrace. I let it cool a few days and it’s even worse NO timeouts no adjustments Really unacceptable All this talent

Not going to lie as a "BL supporter" I was shocked as well. After every goal we were waiting for the TO. Aj did completely shut down petro pretty sure scoreless that in itself should of been enough to win. He scores his goals pretty much one way and AJ took that away both games Hope MCd didnt watch that

No TO and a season long of watching an attack unit pilr up points against weaker teams but no where to be found in big ones just a couple of many mnany coach blunders. So much a shame this team had the goods to be good.