Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes, parents giving absurd money to club teams and “showcases” to get an athletic scholarship. Go back and read the tread.
That’s nice you want a great education or your kids, but most people do it for their kids to actually “play” at the next level. You don’t need to “use” lacrosse to get into those schools you just know it is the easiest route to do so...point made.
Yes, parents giving absurd money to club teams and “showcases” to get an athletic scholarship. Go back and read the tread.
That’s nice you want a great education or your kids, but most people do it for their kids to actually “play” at the next level. You don’t need to “use” lacrosse to get into those schools you just know it is the easiest route to do so...point made.
ehhh i don’t know about that. Live in 1 of the 2 top lax towns in Nassau and can tell you that I have seen 2 generations of (in both towns) HS Lax >>> Ivy League lax>> Wall St>> profit ( with another generation on the horizon)
ehhh i don’t know about that. Live in 1 of the 2 top lax towns in Nassau and can tell you that I have seen 2 generations of (in both towns) HS Lax >>> Ivy League lax>> Wall St>> profit ( with another generation on the horizon)

Exactly, lacrosse helps in so many ways. Our daughters have even more opportunities than our sons. On the boys side there is too much talent, more players than spots. On the girls side however, there are many more available spots. Off the top of my head, Columbia, Stanford, Northwestern, Vanderbilt, Boston College, USC, Cal, Florida, Arizona State, Va Tech, Louisville, Colorado, Oregon etc... all have women’s varsity lacrosse. I realize there are many others but those schools would certainly be very attractive and provide great opportunities to the boys. Be thankful, the girls have so many great opportunities.