Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
LB is a complete disappointment. Not making at least the MIAA semi-finals with that many seniors is a deserved hard lesson of subpar coaching, politics, and repeatedly playing the same handful of favorite players the entire game despite a deep bench of other talent. Those coaches did a huge disservice to half the team this year...only to finish behind CHC, McD, and others.

I have a couple of questions for the Don faithful. When you're up by 3 in the fourth, why are you running the pole on the wrong wing on the FO? BL gets a fastbreak and goal off of that decision? Their vaunted D was porous in the 4th. Does Loyola slide to weaker poles and shorties, who by the way were the best I've seen all year? Offense: Working the entire 80 seconds of every possession when you're up by 4? Settled Loyola O consisted of lots of standing around with one man dodges. Off ball motion? Poor transition O all game. Many squandered opportunities. Failure to draw a man, flat footed attackmen and bad spacing. Very uninspired fourth quarter. Learn how to close out a game as a team.

In a game where our Defense AL Holds the BL attack man D petro to zero points completely shut down This coaching staff is a disgrace. I let it cool a few days and it’s even worse NO timeouts no adjustments Really unacceptable All this talent