Originally Posted by Anonymous
As a parent forced to watch this and the endless buddy ball….I 100% agree.

100 kids in the program. And we play just 16 kids on varsity. As a parent, who obviously wants to see my kid get a fair chance, really wishing my kid woulda gone elsewhere. I won’t even start on the crass sideline behavior.

Could you please explain the crass sideline behavior? By the coaches or other players or both? I'm asking because my 7th grade son has LB on his list of schools to attend for 9th grade (high school). He is a very good lacrosse player, we hear thru the grapevine several MIAA high schools have an interest in him but by rules cannot contact. We hear this thru his club coach. I would not want him to enter in an environment that could be toxic on the lacrosse program/team. Thus the questions, crass by coaches or other players. Thank you for a reply.

Sideline cellys are fine. But it crosses a line if unchecked. And there’s no one policing it. “Men for others” and “AMDG” can be plastered in the hallways and on our shooter shirts, but the words are empty when kids are allowed to talk to opponents and chirp the whole game. It’s a general lack of class, sportsmanship, and respect for opponents that is disheartening. We can do better in a lot of regards and didn’t this year. Unfortunately, not surprised how the season ended.