Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ok. The time has come for instant replay and as basketball has done flopping needs to become a yellow card. It is getting ridiculous the grabbing of the head when the stick doesn’t hit you. Every other major college sport has it. Almost all games are streamed now. If the ref can’t get a good angle then play stands as called. But this weekends games my god it was terrible after seeing it on replay. Also, stepping in front of shots after your beat is ridiculous as well.if you move into the path of the ball it is not a yellow-sorry. Refs need to do a much better job with this call.

Can you imagne how slow this game would be with instant replay. There are at least 5 referee huddles in every game that delays play already. The one thing I would like to see change is the fact that a player must be in a shooting position in the 8 meter in order to be awarded a free position. So many times there is a bad feed in the middle or a loose ball in the 8 meter and some sort of foul is called on the defense. So now they get a free position and the ball was not even in their stick when the foul occured. I would also give the defense a little leeway when a girl tries to dodge and gets surrounded by 3-4 defenders. It is a foul 99.9% of the time on the defense leading to another free position.