Originally Posted by Anonymous
“Disagree, nobody clearly diminished anyone except for the joker who believes every team/conference with the exception of the ACC is 13th grade. The reality is that in "Normal Years" it is only the top 2 ACC teams that dominate. In normal years there are a number of programs that compete with and beat ACC teams during the regular season as well as in the Tournament, they do not knock each other off.”

You again keep going back in history the poster has clearly been talking about this year and obviously believes the ACC is stacked this year as do I . Is it because of grad transfers or better funding or seniors taking the extra year , I don’t know but they seem to have many top teams and yes I struggle to name teams this year that would be more competitive than Notre Dame has been in the ACC . You should tell him a few of the teams now before they play some of the ACC teams in the tournament .

Not the only person responding... I think the point has been made that "this year" is not normal, Very limited cross-over games. In addition to the fact that many traditional top 20 teams have not competed against ACC Teams this year the ACC teams are not all equal. The "ACC Poster" would like us all to believe that all of the ACC teams are dominant and that all other teams with the exception of Northwestern are as he said 13th grade. At the end of the day, we will never know because this in not a "normal year". Opinions are just that, Opinions. Historical perspective is actual reality based on what has actually happened. We will never know about this year because it has been so screwed up. The bottom line is that Louisville is not North Carolina and when we look at what has actually happened over the years there are many teams that can and do compete with and beat ACC Teams.