Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
“ I could be wrong but it appears that only the ACC is the only conference with multiple teams in the tournament that do not have conference opponents in the same bracket.”
What the what ? You are truly pathetic “everyone agrees that the ACC is a good conference” , you can’t even say the words that the ACC is the best conference for lacrosse in both men’s and women’s . You clowns keep bringing up previous years results from many years ago to try and make predictions about this years teams , it’s a ridiculously obtuse argument from if I were a betting man a ridiculously jealous parent who realizes his kids conference is essentially 13th grade.

I have not seen where anyone has made any predictions nor have I read any post claiming the ACC is not the best conference. The only thing that has been pointed out is that not all ACC Teams are created equal and that there have always been many teams that are able to complete with the ACC teams. You obviously believe that by being in The ACC your daughters team is better than all other teams. It has been pointed out that in normal years many teams beat ACC teams. If you can not understand that this year is not a normal year I don’t know what to tell you. At the end of the day the past year and a half will be a blip on the history of the sport and know for the Covid craziness.

Maybe they can stack their teams with more grad students next year also.