6 teams in the playoffs. Chalk would be M&D and Heros. I think SW pulls off a win against either Heros or MnD not sure of timing. Looks like Nems has clinched the Red 3rd seed because they have tie breaker vs MD united. RED 1 and 2 still tbd May 9th SW vs MnD. Top seed bye into Semi's. Heros and Pride have clinched 1 and 2 seeds tbd May 9th. 3rd seed up for grabs. Stars controls their own destiny, heros and HoCo left. If Stars wins the Hoco game they are in as they would have tie break vs all potential 5-3 teams- MnD red or LBC. Hoco needs to beat stars and hope LBC loses or ties one of their last three, 3d Fred- MnD red or MC elite. LBC has to run the table and hope Stars loses or ties their last 2. MnD Red needs to win both and hope Stars loses to heros green and ties Hoco. So what is most likely? Stars beats Hoco 55% chance I think? LBC runs the table? I think they should be favored in all three games left and Hoco beats Stars(15% chance). Did they beat 3d Frederick on Sunday? Hoco beats stars and LBC loses or ties one of their remaining games 29% chance. MnD red wins out and stars and HOCo tie 1% chance. Lets say chalk wins out it is Hero, pride and Stars and MnD, SW and NEMS. 1st round would be Pride vs NEMS winner plays MnD and SW vs Stars winner plays Heros. 3rd seed Blue division quite tricky. Big win LBC vs Hoco this weekend.