Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hawks did a total beat down of Crabs on all facets of the game...
As expected. Quote/

Crabs need more depth. They rely too much on one player, and while he's an excellent player, he can only do so much. Hope he got a good night sleep Quote/

I brought my son and his teammate to the field early yesterday so they could watch the Crabs - Hawks game. I fully agree on Crabs lack of depth comment. Their face off middie is a great player but lost effectiveness as the game, heat and sprints up and down the field took there toll (as it would on any person).

In contrast Crabs were committed to shutting down the Hawks #22. Going so far as to face guarding him for nearly the entire game, resulting in many 5 versus 5 situations. While they held # 22 to maybe 1 or 2 goals, the rest of the Hawks picked the Crabs apart with what seemed like 8 or 9 guys scoring goals. Definitely a contrast between a team with one great player and limited depth and another team with deep depth.

Did the Crabs bring in Jimmy Patsos. Reminds me of when Loyola double teamed Steph Curry the entire game. He did not score, but they lost by 30! Must be a Baltimore thing.