Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wow , some know it all says the ACC is a 3 team conference this year and he gets challenged to name another school other than NW that would be more competitive than the other schools if they were in the ACC and not one of you even try . They are talking about this year as in “the ACC is stacked this year “. Sorry but the ACC fan is right in terms of this year , I cannot name another team that would be more competitive than UVA , Duke , ND if they were in the ACC . Maybe a few over Louisville and Va Tech but not even sure about that . They are not talking about past years or historical program strength just this season . Watching UNC play ND on Friday just showed me that no one will beat UNC if UNC plays near their best and really can’t judge ND based on that one .

Only "maybe a few" teams this year would be over Louisville or Va Tech...LOL. Not worth listing teams and further debating this opinion.

I agree, we should just listen to the blow hard who touts the ACC as the super conference.... we should all just forget about reality. We must believe No teams can compete with the ACC ... the ACC parent told us the ACC is the best and no team can compete ...
I do not know why there is a season this year... just have Louisville play Virginia Tech for the National championship... Historical data proves nothing, the best teams are all ACC...
But please make sure to put your mask on when you watch the game from your living room....