Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you live in an area that is not a hotbed for lacrosse, and your kid wants a chance to play lax with new kids it is generally a fun event. My son went 2 years ago and had a blast getting to play an extra tournament and meet new kids and coaches. You are basically paying for the gear, if you want the right size make sure you select the right size on your registration forms. Can't say it is any less organized than a dozen other events (for multiple sports) we have been to. Expectations are key, this is not a DI recruiting event it is the Warrior AAG.

You sir have hit the nail on the head. We TRAVEL!!! I grew up in a hotbed of lax in southern NY but moved up the line in a "no-mans land" of which lax is in its infancy. So to put it lightly and to reiterate, WE TRAVEL!!!

I sure am glad I came across this thread as it has enlightened me to say the least.

We aren't used to a steady dose of high level lax. But the kids have been exposed to it as I said before, WE TRAVEL. So all that rambling to say I feel optimistic about the kids "experience" but understand where some of the parents posting are coming from in their personal experiences in regards to the level of play.