Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Top 2018 team on Long Island is TEAM LONG ISLAND They would Crush 91 or terps. I saw them play They are Big and have Talent

The wolverines are a very good team. We played them several times in OB. I would hardly call them a B team and their coach is a varsity coach who appears to do a great job!

In 2018 the hierarchy of things for Express is A Terps, B Wolverines, C Piranahs. Its is not a slight calling them a B team Its just the facts. Their coach was supposibly MS but he has really not been involved. Dont know who their current coach is. The fact that this team of talented players isnt being given the chance to travel and play away tournaments is just sad.

Sad? Sign me up. Why travel? you can play the best competition right here. Let the other teams travel here. Last I checked the No 1 HS team in country in 2012 was from LI. Oh and the current 2013 No 1 is from LI. If the rest of the teams out there want to play the best, let them travel here. Drive all the way to MD and play teams that play down, no thanks.

That's not from a TLI parent ..... Don't start the mud slinging.