Did we watch the same game? I believe True Annapolis was the dark colored uniform and from what I saw they scored one man down goal to Illinois 7 or 8. I saw a lot of dropped passes and clears thrown out of bounds - little to no ride. If you think that team competes in the Elite HOCO division against the likes of FCA, NL and 91 just look at the scores when they play those teams. It will be a long year.

True Annapolis was in white

.. Funny thing is that True Illinois went on to play pretty well the next day in the March Kickoff tournament. They are on age for grade kids and beat Philly Freedom 7-1(who is mediocre this year) lost to Team 91MD (lots of older kids) by 10-3 and beat Mad Dog (on age, going to WSYL) 6-4. Those games are on YouTube as well. Probably a good tune up for them. Their long poles pressure heavy outside and some of their midis have good dodges, and they capitalized on miscommunication by the other team's long poles. Don't think they are going to be a national title contender, but a pretty good team nonetheless.