Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Based on program history I did not consider Notre Dame to be a team that could possibly make the Final Four. However, after watching both games vs Syracuse my opinion has changed. Notre Dame is a very good team, their ACC schedule is challenging but if they can win some games vs UVA , BC, Duke etc... they will be prepared for the Tournament and could possibly make it to the Final Four.

There is no excuse for ND not to be top 4 Top recruits yet year After year same stuff

Oh, I don’t know maybe because they actually have to compete and not just be crowned top 4. There are a bunch of other programs that fight to make it to championship weekend. They don’t always make it but why would you think Notre Dame should be there over programs like Northwestern, North Carolina, Boston College, Maryland, Virginia, Penn State, Duke,Princeton, Penn Florida, Syracuse etc... Notre Dame is a great school with an excellent program but there are many other great schools with excellent programs (they all can’t be top 4). BTW, this just might be their year .