Originally Posted by Anonymous
Top 5 teams in order ... UNC, Cuse, NW, BC, ND and then maybe PS. ND will struggle on the draw vs all of these teams.

BC will lose to SBU if they play .I have said it before its UNC , Cuse , ND , NW . Watch out for Loyola , don’t let the bad start fool you . PSU , BC just not on those teams levels yet and are essentially a one trick pony . Sorry but “ Char Char “ is the most irritating player in the country and can Murray just pipe down because no one would want that kid on their kids team.
Keeping an eye on the Tewaaraton award I hope it goes to a goalie or defender as the offensive front runners are impossible to root for players . The BC kid is the best talent but is unwatchable in the celebrations and the way she makes any team she plays on no better . The UNC kid who used to be the best has now bought into mommy and daddy telling her she needs to get her numbers up . Watched the kid in the second half run thru 3 defenders on a fast break passing up open team mates to get her goals in a 22-1 blowout . Maybe the NW kid but her head down run to goal style is not great . Is their any unselfish player that plays the game the correct way , makes my teammates better Sam Apuzzo type players left ? I don’t see any so I hope a goalie or defender get the award. Am I missing someone that can win a game for your team while making everyone else around them better from a top level team ?