Originally Posted by Anonymous
public schools also get more of the young teachers who actually believe they can mold and change students, they are more energetic and creative in the classroom. most of the private school teachers are retired public school teachers or teachers who want to remain sheltered for the harsh realities of the real world....ie … being challenged to educate the under privileged.
with

Give it a rest. Trying to convince yourself that public education is better than a private education is a joke.

it is, I understand most private school parents won't admit it, I get it they spend 20+ grand a year for mediocre education. the good thing about private school is the average student is held accountable for their actions. the students have to show up, behave, and maintain passing grades. the private schools also have better disiplinary actions...they can actually kick students out of the school. public schools don't have much if any of that. what they do have though, is better teachers and a more rigorous academic environment for the over academic achievers.

Delusional parent alert! Your lost if you think a public education is better then private. It’s obvious you never attended private lol

12 years private school, I can honestly say public schools provide a better education than private, though private schools provide more of a sense of community.