Last year was a bust, like many people I don't think we got the value for what was paid. However I was happy with the outcome for my daughter. Her club chose not to travel for most tournaments over summer, we did play a few this Fall. There were plenty of training and practices held, with a few scrimmages. Was this worth full tuition, no but the girls still maintained their team, families were kept safe, and this year tuition was reduced by 20% for the year. Training is on-going, and I am not handing out envelopes for every nice day that the coach wants a pad his pocket to fuel whatever habits he has. Played Elevate 1 year and ran away, program is just sickening extra practice bring $40 in envelope, parents or coach try to run one on their own with a group of girls, they have to hide it or feel the wrath of Dave if he doesn't get his cut. I remember the first few extra practices were $20, then $30, then $40. This was on purpose who wants to tell their daughter no when all her friends are going. Not to mention your tuition doesn't cover anything, somehow things like a jersey aren't included.

Happy with my club, and can only hope that word spreads so thieves like Elevate don't proliferate.