Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you don't see the coaches doing a good job then you should leave. I am glad we did. It is a world of difference on 91 and I taught my son to work hard and go get what you want in life not sit back and complain. If he gets cut or not he will learn to deal with it. He has other great things going for him. You only live once!

Yes you only live once. Nice... try to live with some morals and ethics! I agree. BUT would never ever do that to a team.The player could have waited until the season he committed to was over. Yes a great player leaves because he wants to win and feels that's the best thing for himself. Screws his team for his own needs. Nice. My kid also learned a lesson about life. People like that you don't need on your team! Learn about loyalty and morality..

Ohh wait a minute.... Loyalty. Please the minute another great player that comes along or a group of players comes along MC forms a new team. Really loyal. Its all about winning in his book. Sorry its a fact. Look at all the add ons or new teams that are formed after tryouts. Your kid makes the A team then all of the sudden there is an AA team ask the Terps or Terps black or Turtles. Its really about loyalty hugh. Yes you only live once and if you dont realize its about what your kid can get out of the team your nuts. Its not the sandbox league anymore. Lacrosse has become a big business and just like the job world you take the best opportunity you can when it comes along. If this kid felt it was a better fit at 91 so be it. His choice. walk in his shoes for a bit. In regards to the jabs at his dad wake up he was doing the dirty work for MC collecting the money setting up practices and training events. Thankless yes but he did it now to be critcized. Good luck finding someone to do it.