Originally Posted by Anonymous
Your post is exactly why we know we made the right choice for our son when trying out for teams. He is very happy at Express and with MC and JL. Yes, you beat us. 91 played a great game no question about that. However, sometimes families are looking for more in an organization than 1 win against another top team. I can honestly say that my son is getting great training in a positive environment. He does not have any negative parents making crazy comments from the sideline after drinking all day at a 12 year old sporting event. It was only a handful of fathers, but they made your organization look badly and I would have been embarrassed if my son was part of a team that a makes fun of 12 year old opponents. I truly can't imagine spending all summer having to listen to these men. Has anyone from your team ever told them to tone it down? Or is their behavior accepted? I truly am not trying to be mean spirited. It would be wonderful having these group of talented boys be able to play each other more often since the end goal is for them to get better at the game they all love. It's just a shame that some parents take it to a whole new level.

All I did was point out obvious facts. I was at that game and didnt hear or see anything that your mentioning I was sitting with both Express and 91 parents and it seemed as if all were behaved well. Faceless claims are always made on the internet because there is no accountability.

So your OK with being misled or your child is on the Terps based on what I read so its OK that other teams are being duped. I guess when your the top man on totem pole it doesnt effect you. I was talking about the fact that these kids wont play each other because its a business. What about the poor wolverines team beeing the B team and the false advertising in certain coaches will be coaching a team and you sign up for that reason and that coach is never there also only getting to play in local tournaments I am sure thats not what those parents signed up for. Just sayin!