In no way is anyone claiming or thinking that these new towns and high schools that have now found lacrosse is going to supersede or pass Garden City or Massapequa in the near future. Some of the New high schools may be strong in 2021 and have no one for 2022. I do not expect some of these high schools to be consistently producing Division I players like they have for 2021. However, I can tell you this, in our town given the Success of these 2021 players going to division one college programs our enrollment in PAL lacrosse is substantially higher. These new high schools on this list still lose a lot of players to baseball. As more and more of those kids go to college and play college lacrosse those high schools that are new will hopefully turn into lacrosse first high Schools. Garden City and other Traditional high schools still get their best athletes to play lacrosse. The new programs have not Reached that point yet. But hopefully will as what appears to be happening in our town with the younger kids now having higher registration in lacrosse.