Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]She was on YJ years ago but daddy didn’t like her riding the bench.
Kid has a hard shot and is tall.
best in class, just ask her Dad and he will tell you.
Dad must be nervous with her not playing cause of injury last couple of years so he goes on here and starts bragging about her. nice Job Dad!!

That's the problem with YJ they have always had a friends and family plan.

If this is the girl I'm thinking about, pretty sure she started for the YJ B team when they used to beat the A team, but then left for TG for whatever reason, and I don't think her dad would be on here. Lets hope a talented player who was injured can return to play.

My understanding was she left because they didn't move her up to the A team, even though she clearly should have been there. And agreed, her dad, while a bit, shall I say....high strung, would not be on here. He's got sons that play at the highest level, he could care less what nincompoops like us write on line. Having said that, she is a great kid and hopefully is back healthy this season. When healthy, she's the best 2023, including those "studs" on YJ. Just ask them, she dominated when playing the YJ A team.