Originally Posted by Anonymous
I laugh when I see Hawks coach referred to as Rage? Given how well his team plays, and continues to improve he is clearly doing something right in how he teaches/approaches the game. Also it seems based upon the faces on the sidelines year after year nearly all the families value his approach as they are loyal to the team. If you do not like his approach what do you desire from the ideal coach for your son? What is your goal for your son?

Very good question. I do not know much about the Hawks, aside from my sons' team playing them a couple of times per year. I assume that "Rage" is the BOTC nickname for the head coach? When I have observed him interacting with people before and after games he seems like a normal guy. A bit intense as you would expect at this level but nothing over the top. The Hawks parents look like a difficult bunch and managing that team cannot be easy. They all want to coach from the sidelines and I see plenty of "rage" on that side of the field. So I am not defending the coach, but I am just asking - can somebody give specifics as to what he has done or why you don't like him?