Originally Posted by Anonymous
Kudos to True Annapolis for going down to Florida to play in Club Nationals Lax tournament. https://www.tourneymachine.com/Publ...rnament=h202011111413287002971da302a3c4d

They get to play Tommyknockers and Sweetlax FL both recently ranked in the top 20 by USCL. Why are the Baltimore teams afraid to play top teams from around the country. Hey 91 MD dad any kids from your team good enough to make the 91 Nationals team? Hawks and Baltimore teams home alone not wiling to play top teams AGAIN. A lot of smack on hear about True but weplaymore and trainmore!! Watch True bring home a championship for Maryland.

Very cool that True is attending Nationals. It is a shame that more Baltimore/AA teams are not going. I will be impressed if they can beat Tommyknockers or Sweetlax.

If this is the same/similar True Annapolis team from the summer, I think they will have a VERY tough time with Tommyknockers. True should compete well with Sweetlax FL. Now, if True made significant additions from the summer then who knows. When Tommyknockers shows up with their full squad, they are tough to beat. Legit top 6-8 team.

FWIW, the Kings (also from Colorado) are also a solid squad. Not as good as Tommyknockers but a good team. Probably a top 15-20 type team. Colorado has some very good players at 2026 (Sixers Black is the third team that is solid...top 35 type). The programs don’t get along well so will be interesting to see if they all combine for WSYL.

I will be at Club Nationals with my sons West Coast Starz team. Looks like some very strong competition. Hopefully our squad plays well and has a good showing. Happy New Year and good luck and prayers for a safe 2021 on and off the field.

LOL at this entire paragraph. True can't play locally in there own county The Colorado teams refuse to come to the Northeast and duck down in FL and NC for tournaments. Enjoy your money grab. If you want to see teams that aren't trying to duck everyone else I would check out NAL and NLF
Kudos to True Annapolis for going down to Florida to play in Club Nationals Lax tournament. https://www.tourneymachine.com/Publ...rnament=h202011111413287002971da302a3c4d

They get to play Tommyknockers and Sweetlax FL both recently ranked in the top 20 by USCL. Why are the Baltimore teams afraid to play top teams from around the country. Hey 91 MD dad any kids from your team good enough to make the 91 Nationals team? Hawks and Baltimore teams home alone not wiling to play top teams AGAIN. A lot of smack on hear about True but weplaymore and trainmore!! Watch True bring home a championship for Maryland.

Very cool that True is attending Nationals. It is a shame that more Baltimore/AA teams are not going. I will be impressed if they can beat Tommyknockers or Sweetlax.

If this is the same/similar True Annapolis team from the summer, I think they will have a VERY tough time with Tommyknockers. True should compete well with Sweetlax FL. Now, if True made significant additions from the summer then who knows. When Tommyknockers shows up with their full squad, they are tough to beat. Legit top 6-8 team.

FWIW, the Kings (also from Colorado) are also a solid squad. Not as good as Tommyknockers but a good team. Probably a top 15-20 type team. Colorado has some very good players at 2026 (Sixers Black is the third team that is solid...top 35 type). The programs don’t get along well so will be interesting to see if they all combine for WSYL.

I will be at Club Nationals with my sons West Coast Starz team. Looks like some very strong competition. Hopefully our squad plays well and has a good showing. Happy New Year and good luck and prayers for a safe 2021 on and off the field.

LOL at this entire paragraph. True can't play locally in there own county The Colorado teams refuse to come to the Northeast and duck down in FL and NC for tournaments. Enjoy your money grab. If you want to see teams that aren't trying to duck everyone else I would check out NAL and NLF

We will be at NLF. And Platinum Cup.