Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ha! I thought that the Hawks dads would take a break from embarrassing themselves for Christmas, but apparently I gave them too much credit!
This is rich. I bet those humble dads at Looneys, Crabs, BLC.......FCA would be quiet and wish peace to everyone. GTFOOH. The minute another team would make that number 1 spot dads would be flying banners over AA and Baltimore county letting people know. This entire 2026 classes is filled with nut bag parents . Present company included. You only single out the parents of a team you can't beat because it hurts and you know it's the only way for you to get some things off your chest. It ain't happening on the field. . My suggestion would be to move on and focus on teaching your kid to win in lacrosse and not the keyboard.

Do not worry. The Hawks won’t be 1 in new ranking, Long Island is number 1. Hawks are lucky if they in top 5

Thanks Express dad. Have you even beaten the Hawks? Has it ever been close?

No, they havent. But it sounds like they added half of Long Island to the team this year so they may have a shot now. May need to get a wider sideline.