Originally Posted by Anonymous
Definitely agree with most of this unfortunately for him he is very injury prone as he is always hurt the hype he gets is from his dad and is why most feel he is way over hyped . Put blame more on hawks coaches that allow him to be a ball hog as well as him just going on the field whenver he wants instead of waiting for coaches to call midfielders on

And you can enjoy watching him play at Carolina on TV, while you are watching your son at Randolph Macon.

Your right my son may not be as talented but at least he’ll play the other player is always hurt I’m sure UNC will love an overrated oft injured player So yeah I’ll be watching his team not him Dad

People wonder why the Hawks have problems
Exactly the problems start at the top with LIDS allowing these "new players" come in and do as they please ever since the CH attackman played a few times then had issues with his father and left for yet another team which is a bad bad look (not suprising) Lids allows the players to do whatever they want. Many of the boys are not very happy. Starting defensemen for years upon years just pushed aside also midfielders buried on the bench. Really Hoping the MIAA season happens and there will be less of the travel drama.