Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What is wrong with you people? For the record, my son is heading to a top D1 program that also has top tier academics. But whatever dads around here swinging it around how D1 is sooooooo much better than D3 seem to be compensating for their own inadequacies. Maybe you feel all alpha and tough, but you sound like fools.

We talked to a lot of people as we tried to figure out the best path for our son. As we did our research of various options, the person we talked to who enjoyed his college lacrosse experience more than anyone else played CLUB at an SEC school. There are plenty of high quality schools offering a D3 lacrosse experience. And it is not a full time job like a D1 commitment will be. It is all about the best fit for the kid, not going D1 so daddy can post on a message board.

There is no multi million dollar contract at the end of this rainbow like the major sports, so why not choose the fit that is best not only for your son’s 4 years in college but also the rest of his life? The infantile superiority oozing out of these “D3 stinks” comments exposes the posters for the “living through my kids success” clowns that they are.

No one cares about your kid and “fit” is just an excuse for not being able to cut it D1.

I see reading isn’t for you