Originally Posted by Anonymous
So let me ask you a question, how mad are the parents on the 2022 2nd team? They look like it was the first time they played lacrosse yesterday, I mean my goodness how does CoachC even charge for that ?

Did you see how many kids were on that team!!!! Crazy thing is they have a 3rd team. I can only imagine what that team looks like.

It really is sad. These parents pay thousands for their kids to play which is fine. Express leads them to believe that they are on a good team when CoachC takes 40 of the best for his team then leaves the scraps for the rest of the teams.

The lower 1/3 of CoachC’s is nowhere near the best out there. Want your kid on his team , just ask and you are on it. You kid won’t see the field but you can say your boy is on the team.

This is the same for his 2025 & 2026 teams as well. You're on the team but you won't see the field.

It's sad and the guy does nothing to coach the kids. he hires good coaches for his teams and again the other teams get the scraps, people are crazy to keep worshiping this guy????????