Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ridiculous....clearly this persons posting a bunch of BS. No one, and I mean no one, has been in school since February so I hardly doubt anything happened at any school much less at Landon. heck, those same players could of left before the summer season even started if they really wanted to. Pretty obvious the SJC coach did some phone calls behind the scenes to recruit the same players he was after for high school. Looks like a good way for a high school to get black balled by a club team. Should be interesting to see how things pan out next year for ML. At least it Kingsview Middle School. will make things a little more fair considering that teams dominance over the last 4-5 years.

The big middie who left for next level goes to Bullis. The defenseman who laughed for next level goes to Georgetown prep. The midfielder who left for next level goes to Gonzaga. And attack men and a defenseman who go to St. John’s left for next level.
What does the St. John’s coach have to do with these kids RUNNING away from the crazy coach?
Talk about self deception. Look in the mirror.

At the end of the day, the incident at Landon happened, and it happened again in the summer. And like the previous person said, 3 of 5 defections don't go to SJC so I think we can agree that this is not a case of HS coach pooling their player to a team.
Believe what you want but the Landon story is true and is probably why the defected. That many starter players from the top team don't suddenly leave the team without a significant reason.

Which Madlax/ Landon kid?
The white one. Oh, right, that's all of the Madlax Landon kids, and the entire team this fall.