Originally Posted by Anonymous
I cannot believe this thread is still going. In the time it started, my son has practiced weekly, played 4 tournaments already had tryouts and we are planning fall.

Same here, we practiced 2/3 days a week, had some play days, and played a few tournaments. Sure, some tournaments were cancelled, but considering the circumstances, it was probably the best we could have hoped for this season. I feel that our club worked very hard, probably much harder than other years, in order to juggle schedules, practices and tournaments. They were dealing with health regulations that basically changed on a daily basis. If somebody on here thinks that they didn't get the value for their money, then this is something to be discussed directly with your club, but you should not infer that everybody feels the same, or that the lacrosse world owes all parents a refund. If you feel so strongly about calling that attorney, ask if he/she will take the case on a contingency basis, probably not, because, outside of a mass conspiracy between all of the clubs, you case is probably garbage, and you would be foolish to spend the money on it, not to mention the fact that you will get yourself a reputation that will hurt your kids chances of playing for other clubs.