Originally Posted by Anonymous
Spalding is and always will be a public school you’ve gotta pay 20k for. I’m not sure it’s much better than when it was the school you went to if you got kicked out of other schools. No one in their right mind would send their kid to that school for lacrosse or academics. You’ve got St. Marys down the road in Annapolis if you want a good program and a bunch other superior academic schools throughout the county.

It would not surprise me if bad behavior at St. Mary's prompted the move to Spalding for some of these kids.
Spalding is and always will be a public school you’ve gotta pay 20k for. I’m not sure it’s much better than when it was the school you went to if you got kicked out of other schools. No one in their right mind would send their kid to that school for lacrosse or academics. You’ve got St. Marys down the road in Annapolis if you want a good program and a bunch other superior academic schools throughout the county.

It would not surprise me if bad behavior at St. Mary's prompted the move to Spalding for some of these kids.

Ding ding ding! GI Joe preaches accountability but when St Mary’s held his accountable it was time to get out of that “liberal heck hole”